Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A BROKEN HEART

a broken heart calls for a fresh start... and, a whole bunch of wish lists and projects and distractions. so, to make myself feel better after my recent heart ache (my love, and my love are no longer aligned), i have started writing lists. all kinds of lists. shopping lists. goal lists. wish lists. project lists. to-do lists and basically any kind of list that keeps my mind distracted and feeling inspired.
here are a few lists id like to share:
project list
become a freelance event promoter
return to writing
join my 3 closest friends together to bring Oslo, Toronto, London and Perth together in some kind of subtle art project.
generate a stronger brand for adventures and dentures
start drawing birds

goals list
be debt free
travel to toronto, oslo, berlin, prague and paris
see more exhibitions
night walks
spend less money on rubbish food and more on pretty items
wish list





No comments:

Post a Comment